Old School Entertainment LLC
1740 Dale Rd Cincinnati OH 45237 US
|Posted on March 10, 2014 at 10:00 AM|
5. Shopping by Price only: Budgets are important and they will allow you to see which vendors you can afford. The saying ” You get what you pay for” holds true. Experienced vendors in what they offer will cost more than a novice but these vendors are seasoned and will ensure that your wedding is the reality you envisioned. Seek Value!
4. Not setting a budget: Weddings are emotional and most brides want what they want. However, the wedding is just one day. Bills still have to be paid after the wedding. The budget allows for the you and your fiance to not go into debt. Set a budget and stick with it.
3. Having Family as your vendors: Family is always there to help when needed. Family should enjoy this day with you and not serving your guests. Professionals have done the research and have the experience to adapt to any sudden changes that might happen that day. Family members are not equipped to do so. Always hire a professional.
2. Not knowing what the average wedding cost: Once engaged most couples begin just planning their wedding they do not know what the average wedding in their city costs. This will be helpful in knowing if you should plan a destination wedding or if the budget will allow for you to have an elegant wedding.
1. Procrastination: The average wedding takes about a year to plan. This sounds like a long time but a year will quickly go by if you do not work on items a little by little. Keeping in mind that somethings must be done a head of time in order for the day to run smoothly..
Categories: Wedding Planning